Saturday, February 26, 2011

Weight Loss Program Questions/Answers

Hi,

I have several questions about the weight loss program:

Q - Do we have to come at a certain time on Mondays?

A - The first kick-off meeting for your start date is the only set time.  They are Mondays at 5:00p.  If that doesn't work for you, they will be video-taped for review.
The other in-office Alpha State training can be scheduled M-TH from 9:00a-5p.

Q - What is the success? Do people lose weight or just learn to eat healthier?

A - Well, I've already lost 8.5 pounds since I started 4 weeks ago.  I probably could have lost more to date, but I'm sticking with the principle of eating what I want. I'm not limiting myself.  If it takes me 1 year to obtain my desired weight...that's ok with me because I don't feel deprived and I can tell my body's responding as the program is designed.

I've tried multiple diets in my life and had the same experience as everyone else in the past.  I was up and down, but mostly up. You will start eating healthier, but by choice.  There is nothing off limits and you can eat whatever you want.  What's different is that you change your relationship with food and train your brain to tell your body to lose weight.  Other clients on the program have stopped gaining weight and have already started to lose and are making the food relationship changes.

It's simple!  Unrestrictive.  I can sit down and eat with my family and not act like a rabbit; even though I eat more "live" foods, which includes more salad.  But not because I have to.  I put any dressing I want on it and enjoy!  I even ate a shake last night.
  
Q - Can I make payments or do I have to pay for it all at one time?

A - Right now we are very limited on whom we are taking on.  Because of our limited openings, we are not offering a payment plan at this time. However, we do offer a money-back guarantee.  If you don't lose weight after the 3-month program, we'll return your money.  You have nothing to lose but the weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment